|General Information: Adams Place was the 1st downtown riverfront condominium development. It is the benchmark by which all other buildings have since been measured.
Tremendously convenient to downtown, Great American Ballpark, Paul Brown Stadium, & Riverfront Coliseum. Bike paths, an array of tennis courts, and fantastic parks are across the street. Residents heap accolades on the building, management, and services. Suites range in size from 1,955 to 5,000 square feet.
Amenities Provided Include:
• Library w/magnificent fireplace, WiFi
• Limo service w-luxury car, driver, 24/7
• Garage parking with deeded spaces
• Guest lot accommodates over 65 cars
• Outdoor heated pool & deck area
• Fitness center, showers, sauna, lockers
• Concierge service, day & night
• Twin elevator cores, no waiting
• Professional landscaping
• Snow removal
• Generous additional storage
• Water, gas utilities included
• Regular rubbish collection
• Outdoor entertainment area includes:
- Putting green
- Play area
- Barbecue area
• Security cameras, key-card entrance
• Acclaimed professional management
• Two spacious guest suites
• Professional management on site 24/7
• Package delivery directly to suites
• Access to hiking/biking trails
• Access to tennis courts
• Second, privately run fitness center
• Full service salon in building
Interesting architectural details include:
• A distinctive copper roof
• Sand molded brick exterior
• Ample between-floor separations
• Insulation between suites & utility rooms
• Solid lintels & sills
• Arched colonnade
• Elegant, grand rotunda
• Premier location next to river & parks
Like living in your own 5 Star Hotel!
If you work downtown, perhaps the most significant amenity is convenience. A 15 minute walk places you at Fountain Square! Walk to Great American Ballpark to catch the Reds!
Imagine how great it would be watching the sun rise or set over the Ohio River Valley - or entertaining guests for the Labor Day fireworks?
If interested in a private tour of any available residence, please reach out to Lee Robinson at 513.842.2225 or to Clint Copenhaver at 513.379.3467. Clint and Lee have been very active in Adams Place. Lee is one of 4 official representatives of Adams Place.
Lee can also set up an automatic notification to alert you of any new residence for sale in this exquisite building.
Existing Home Owners:
If you have considered leasing your home,
please give Lee Robinson a call.
You can also visit the Adams Place website: