General Information: Adams Place was the 1st downtown riverfront condominium development. It is the benchmark by which all other buildings have since been measured.
Amenities Provided Include:
• Library w/magnificent fireplace, WiFi
• Limo service with car, driver, 24/7
• Garage parking with deeded spaces
• Guest parking for over 65 cars
• Outdoor heated pool & deck area
• Fitness cntr: showers, sauna, lockers
• Concierge service, day & night
• Twin elevator cores, no waiting
• Professional landscaping
• Snow removal
• Generous additional storage
• Water, gas utilities included
• Regular rubbish collection
• Outdoor area includes:
- Putting green
- Play area
- Barbecue area
• Security cameras, key-card entrance
• Acclaimed professional management
• Two spacious guest suites
• Professional mngmnt on site 24/7
• Package delivery directly to suites
• Access to hiking/biking trails
• Access to tennis courts
• Second, privately run fitness center
• Full service salon in building
Architectural details include:
• A distinctive copper roof
• Sand molded brick exterior
• Ample between-floor separations
• Insulation btwn suites & utility rooms
• Solid lintels & sills
• Arched colonnade
• Elegant, grand rotunda
• Premier location next to river & parks
Live in your own 5 Star Hotel!
If you work downtown, a significant amenity is convenience. A 15 minute walk places you at Fountain Square! Walk to Great American Ballpark to catch the Reds!
Imagine how great it would be watching the sun rise or set over the Ohio River Valley - or entertaining guests for the Labor Day fireworks?
If interested in a private tour of any available residence, please reach out to Lee Robinson at 513.842.2225 or to Clint Copenhaver at 513.379.3467. Clint and Lee have been very active in Adams Place Condominiums. Lee is one of 4 official representatives of Adams Place.
Lee or Clint can also set up an automatic notification to alert you of any new residence for sale in this exquisite building.
Existing Home Owners:
If considering leasing your home,
please give Lee or Clint a call.