Adams Place Condominiums
CLICK HERE to view the SEVEN condos currently available for purchase.
You're invited to contact Lee Robinson for a private tour of any of these residences.
( email: Lee Robinson --- or phone: 513.842.2225 )
Note: Lee has been selected by Adams Place to be an official representative.
General Information: Adams Place was the 1st downtown riverfront condominium development. It is the benchmark by which all other buildings have since been measured.
Tremendously convenient to downtown, Great American Ballpark, Paul Brown Stadium, & Riverfront Coliseum. Bike paths, an array of tennis courts, and fantastic parks are across the street. Residents heap accolades on the building, management, and services. Suites range in size from 1,955 to 5,000 square feet.
Amenities Provided Include:
• Library w/magnificent fireplace, WiFi
• Limo service w-luxury car, driver, 24/7
• Garage parking with deeded spaces
• Guest lot accommodates over 65 cars
• Outdoor heated pool & deck area
• Fitness center, showers, sauna, lockers
• Concierge service, day & night
• Twin elevator cores, no waiting
• Professional landscaping
• Water, gas utilities included
• Regular rubbish collection
• Outdoor entertainment area includes:
• Security cameras, keycard entrance
• Package delivery directly to suites
Like living in your own 5 Star Hotel!
If you work downtown, perhaps the most significant amenity is convenience. A 15 minute walk places you at Fountain Square! Walk to Great American Ballpark to catch the Reds!
Imagine how great it would be watching the sun rise or set over the Ohio River Valley - or entertaining guests for the Labor Day fireworks?
If you are a home owner at Adams Place and have considered selling or leasing your residence, please give Lee Robinson a call.
You can also visit the Adams Place website: