These residences range between 2,700 and 4,100 square feet, which makes them the largest, new, one floor condominiums in Cincinnati. Each of the currently available residences has 3 bedrooms and is fabulously appointed.
The Palisades is the visionary design by award winning Modernist architect Jon Senhauser - well known for impeccable craftsmanship. Contemporary interiors include the highest quality, sophisticated materials and finishes.
Luxury & Convenience.
This unique and fantastic development is ideally located. The Palisades is nearly as close as you can possibly be to downtown. Any closer and you would be in .. well .. downtown! And yet it is integrally connected to Mt. Adams, the most vibrant community in Cincinnati!
A 15 minute walk places you at the Cincinnati Art Museum, Playhouse in the Park, or Eden Park. There's a wonderful public greenspace with lovely city views just up Baum Street.
• Private balconies
• Expansive terraces - (some units)
• Fantastic views of Ohio River & City
• Cat5 and full sound wiring
• Secure parking garage (2 spaces)
• Secure entry, with visual intercom
• Two elevators
• Lobby for each elevator entrance
• Reinforced concrete construction
• Tax abatement!
• Stunning views from living areas
• White oak hardwood floors (not BRs)
• Gas vented fireplaces
• Premium kitchens, granite counters
• Sub-Zero & Wolf stainless appliances
• Custom wood cabinetry
• Bedrooms have adjoining bathroom
• Luxurious, oversized master baths
• Oversized showers
• Limestone in half baths
• Large laundry rooms
• Kohler / Grohe plumbing fixtures
Energy Efficient Features:
• Natural Gas for heat & hot water
• Low "E" (energy efficient windows)
• Central air conditioning
• Extra soundproofing between floors