Luxury River View Condos in Mt Adams
Palisades of Mt Adams
309 Oregon Street
General Information: Just 10 residences, The Palisades is one of the most extraordinary condominium developments in Cincinnati! The smaller number of residences means it is exceptionally well integrated into the community of Mt. Adams - one of the most exciting and interesting neighborhoods in Cincinnati. These three agents are highly experienced and knowledgeable about The Palisades.
These residences range between 2,700 and 4,100 square feet, which makes them the largest, new, one floor condominiums in Cincinnati. Each of the currently available residences has 3 bedrooms and is fabulously appointed.
The Palisades is the visionary design by award winning Modernist architect Jon Senhauser - well known for impeccable craftsmanship. Contemporary interiors include the highest quality, sophisticated materials and finishes.
The Palisades - Luxury & Convenience.
This unique and fantastic development is ideally located. Any closer to downtown and you would be in .. well .. downtown! The Palisades is nearly as close as you can possibly be to the city! And yet it is integrally connected to Mt. Adams, the most vibrant community in Cincinnati!
The City View Tavern is just steps away as The Celestial. Other nearby restaurants: The Fish House, Teak, & the famous Mt Adams Bar & Grill & Blind Lemon. If you work downtown, you could walk to work! These residences are exactly 1 mile from Fountain Square. Freeway access is just 1 minute away.
A 15 minute walk places you at the Cincinnati Art Museum, Playhouse in the Park, or Eden Park. There's a wonderful public greenspace with lovely city views just up Baum Street.
• Private balconies
• Expansive terraces - (some units)
• Fantastic views of Ohio River & City
• Cat5 and full sound wiring
• Secure parking garage (2 spaces)
• Secure entry system with visual intercom
• Two elevators
• Lobby for each elevator entrance
• Reinforced concrete building construction
• These units qualify for a tax abatement!
• Stunning views from living areas
• White oak hardwood floors (except BRs)
• Gas vented fireplaces
• Premium kitchens with granite countertops
• Sub-Zero & Wolf stainless appliances
• Custom wood cabinetry
• Bedrooms have adjoining bathroom
• Luxurious, oversized master baths
• Oversized showers
• Limestone in half baths
• Large laundry rooms
• Kohler / Grohe plumbing fixtures
Energy Efficient Features:
• Natural Gas for heat & hot water
• Low "E" (energy efficient windows)
• Central air conditioning
• Extra soundproofing between floors
You can view all of our agents by clicking this link: