Click agent's name to send email, mobile number to text.
The newest, most upscale condominium building in Hyde Park.
These 30 residences have a sophisticated style with exceptional finishes. Expansive floor-plans and balcony walkouts provide a sense of openness. Walls of windows imbue each residence with a cheerful lightness.
Residents enjoy the desirable location that allows them to walk to the entrance of Hyde Park Square without even crossing a street. With its restaurants, boutique shops and one of the most popular Farmer's Markets, the Square is a wonderful resource.
Amenities Provided Include:
• Covered parking for 2 or 3 cars
• Garage entry opener
• Balcony (1, 2, or 3) or patio
• Gas line on balcony for grill hook-up
• Fireplace (gas)
• Cardio fitness center
• Strength fitness center
• Storage on resident's level
• Garbage chute on each level
• Bicycle storage in garage
• Visitor parking
• Mailroom area for packages
• Garden terrace with gas fire-pit
• Fenced dog park with bath station
• Landscaping / snow removal
• Professional management
• Professional maintenance
• Association dues
• Hazard insurance
These 30 condominiums were sold in record time. The last of the original residences was purchased in January 2020 (sold by Connie Greene at Robinson Sotheby's International Realty).
The open floor plan is inspiring.
If you've considered selling or leasing your property, please note that our affiliation with Sotheby's International Realty provides us with sophisticated marketing tools that give us extensive local and global reach.