With just ten residences, The Palisades has a more residential feel than many condo developments. Residents are easily integrated into the Mt Adams community, one of the most uniquely interesting neighborhoods in Cincinnati.
The Palisades was designed by award winning Modernist architect, Jon Senhauser. These residences range in size from 2,100 to 4,000 square feet, making them the largest new one floor condominiums in Cincinnati. Contemporary interiors present the highest quality sophisticated materials and finishes.
Living here puts you just about as close to downtown as is possible without actually being downtown. It is exactly one mile to Fountain Square. You could easily walk to the riverfront parks or to the many popular restaurants and pubs. The City View Tavern, on the same street, is the nearest.
Since built in 2009, residences have sold for between $816,144 and $1,900,000, (sold by Lee Robinson). All ten residences have three bedrooms.
• Private balconies
• Expansive terraces (some units)
• Fantastic views of Ohio River & City
• Cat5 and full sound wiring
• Secure parking garage (2 spaces)
• Secure entry with visual intercom
• Two elevators
• Lobby for each elevator entrance
• Reinforced concrete construction
• Tax abatement
• Stunning views from living areas
• White oak hardwood floors (not BRs)
• Gas fireplaces
• Premium kitchens, granite counters
• Sub-Zero & Wolf stainless appliances
• Custom wood cabinetry
• Bedrooms have adjoining bathroom
• Luxurious, oversized master baths
• Oversized showers
• Limestone half baths
• Large laundry rooms
• Kohler / Grohe fixtures
• Natural gas heat
• Low E (energy efficient windows)
• Central AC
• Extra soundproofing between floors
Views are spectacular from every room.
If you have considered selling your property, reach Lee or Connie. They have the most advanced marketing tools and expertise with which to search locally and globally to find a buyer for your home. If you are considering leasing your property, we can help with that also!