We are experts in marketing The Ascent to the world.
In the last ten years, we've sold 20 of 46, or nearly HALF of all listings!
This renowned architectural icon is the creation of Daniel Libeskind. The Ascent has attracted professionals from a wide range of occupations. These residents are inspired by the building's sheer beauty - but also by the amazing array of amenities.
Click here to view available residences
The Ascent is like a small residential community. There is a small media room, billiards area, library, and wine tasting room. A concierge is always available to accept packages. A private car and driver can make trips to the airport a breeze. Here is the list of benefits provided by the HOA.
• Private car & driver
World Class Amenities
• Concierge & security 24/7
• In-home dining from Marriott or Metropolitan
Entry Area Amenities
• Remarkable lobby with original art
• Upscale fitness center
• Private massage room
• Private outdoor pool
• Sun deck
• Lockers for pool & fitness area
Owner's Area Amenities
• Garage parking for two to four cars
• Garage door opener
• Private dining room with river view
• Reception / event area with wet bar
• Catering kitchen
• Wine tasting room, wine lockers
• Private theatre
• Coffee & latte bar
• Two guest condominiums
• Playroom for children
Owner's Terrace Amenities • Terrace dining area, grilling station
• Huge terrace, green space
• Stainless sculptural fire pit
• Wireless internet
• Billiards room
• Landscaping, snow removal
• Regular trash collection
Individual Residence Amenities
• Data, cable, satellite connections
• Elevator access from garage to home
• Keyless garage entry & security
• Personal storage rooms
• Wolf, Sub-Zero appliances
• Bamboo floors
• Granite counters
• 5 Minute walk to over 20 restaurants
• 15 Minute walk to over 60 restaurants
• 3 Minute walk to Riverside Drive Park
• Art displayed throughout building
• Water / Heat
• Professional management
• Professional maintenance
• Association dues
• Hazard insurance
• Spacious balcony views
• Landscaping / snow removal
• Tax abatement possible
• Pets permitted
Most recently, The Ascent condominiums have sold for between $290,000 (a third floor residence) and $1,700,000 (a 14th floor residence).
Views include the Labor Day Fireworks!
If you have considered selling or leasing your property, please reach us. We have been very active representing both buyers and sellers in The Ascent. In fact, we have helped with purchases and sales on many levels of the building. Our affiliation with Sotheby's International Realty provides us with sophisticated marketing tools giving us a local and global reach.